Stride is the latest BTE offering from Unitron featuring the company’s North sound processing platform. It uses all of the North features, including SpeechZone 2, SoundNav and Sound Conductor to produce ultra-powerful 2X sound processing power.
Stride is designed to help patients focus better on natural sound and provide a positive listening experience in all listening environments, even those that are more difficult. Built with a style emphasizing comfort along with intuitive technology, Stride is suitable for patients with a wide range of hearing loss.
The Unitron Stride Pro is offered in 3 models;
”¢ Stride M uses a size 312 battery for high-output power and can be fitted using a traditional hook and tube or with thin tubes. It also incorporates a telecoil feature plus user controls and is the smallest Stride model.
”¢ Stride P uses a size 13 battery and comes equipped with an ear hook, volume control, and push button. It was developed for patients with a more severe hearing loss
”¢ Stride P Dura uses a size 13 battery and comes equipped with either an ear hook or slim tube
Custom Specifications Include
- Memories – Sound Navigation in 7 environments
- Volume Control – Programmable Button
- On-Board Control Type – Push Button
- Directional Microphones – Yes, 360 degree processing Speech Zone 2
- Aid-to-Aid Communication – Yes, DuoLink
- Bluetooth Capable – Yes, with optional uStream or uDirect3
- Battery Size/Color – M/312, P & P Dura/13