Signia Active Pro
Signia’s new Active X models merge hearing aids with earbuds for a modern look that brings a “coolness” factor to older traditional hearing aid in order to attract a new generation of hearing aid users. Along with the familiar high-tech audiological benefits, Signia Active brings top-level prescription audio to an easy-to-fit consumer hearing device. We recommend these for patients who are already comfortable with an in-the-ear style hearing aid, but who don’t want to look “old” while still enjoying the sounds of everything that’s important to them. Signia Active offers advanced features like tinnitus therapy and wireless control (with optional accessories) in an easy-to-use package that doesn’t require additional manufacturing time and the extra expense of custom earmolds.
Signia Active hearing aids offer “ultra high definition” ear to ear wireless sound transmission and are easy to fit with 3 different sizes of soft, flexible click domes to fit most ear canals. They also use two different styles of domes, open and closed, to accommodate various power levels.
Signia Active is powered by fully rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and offer the flexibility of the pocket-sized Signia Active Charger to recharge either of the units when required.
Signia Active Pro includes the following technology features:
- Ear-to-Ear Wireless 3.0 – binaural communication between microphones in a pair of hearing aids provides focus on the voices you wish to hear.
- Noise Reduction – up to 48 channels of digital signal processing reduces environmental noise for clearer and more comfortable hearing.
- touchControl App – discretely control your hearing aids from iOS and Android devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
- Wireless Connectivity – stream media directly from nearly all of your favorite gadgets like mobile phones, music players, tablets and TVs with optional easyTek device.
- Signia Active hearing aids are also available in the following models;
|Signia Hearing Aid Accessories:|