Sonic Innovations Cheer 60
Better hearing everyday – now that’s worth a Cheer! With the Sonic Innovations Cheer 60 you will be able to better experience the everyday moments that make life so precious. Cheer is a well-rounded lineup of products that feature impressive sound quality designed to keep sounds clear and natural. It all starts with the Sonic Speech Variable Processing platform which enhances overall speech clarity to help you feel more connected to the people around you.
Sonic Innovation Cheer 60 Hearing Aid Features
- Speech Variable Processing – Preserves the soft and loud sounds that differentiate words and enhance speech clarity.
- Speech Priority Noise Reduction – Works to separate speech from surrounding noise by constantly monitoring and managing incoming sounds, while leaving the speech signal intact. Speech Priority Noise Reduction provides listening comfort and preserves the intelligibility of speech.
- Impulse Noise Reduction– The amplification of the clinking of silverware or jangling of keys is often rated as one of the most uncomfortable aspects of wearing hearing instruments. Impulse Noise Reduction suppresses these unexpected sounds.
- Soft Noise Reduction– Soft Noise Reduction reduces these quiet but distracting sounds, like whirring fans or the soft rumble of a refrigerator, without modifying the amplification of important speech-related signals.
- Wind Noise Reduction– Time spent outdoors will be more enjoyable because wind sounds won’t be amplified. The Wind Noise Reduction feature quickly sets the lowest frequencies to an optimal omni-directional response and applies maximum attenuation across all frequencies, providing instant relief.
- Adaptive Directional Microphone System– Cheer 60 hones in on the source of a sound and helps reduce unwanted noise so you can stay engaged in your surroundings.
- Binaural Coordination– Cheer can synchronize actions between the left and right devices. For example, volume and program changes made on one device automatically occur on the other at the same time.
- Non-telephone Ear Control– Reduces or mutes environmental sounds on your opposite phone ear for more focused telephone listening.
- Wireless Accessories– Wireless connectivity puts Cheer into play with common technologies like TVs, mobile phones, MP3 players, and more.