Unitron Tempus Moxi Fit 800
The Unitron Tempus Moxi Fit 800 hearing aids are stylish receiver-in-canal (RIC) devices designed with user comfort in mind. The latest Moxi Fit 800 models are now offered as part of the Tempus package – the newest Unitron platform. Tempus is powerful new sound processing technology that builds on the North platform it replaces. With Tempus, Unitron has taken their passion for hearing aids to the next level and addressed the challenging problem of improving conversations in noisy and crowded environments. The result is a big step forward in speech discrimination, sound localization and overall comfort.
The Unitron Tempus Moxi Fit 800 delivers fully automatic, conversation focused performance with a discreet, stylish design. It is powered by a size 312 battery along with a telecoil and onboard button. Manual control of volume and/or environmental programs can be accomplished by using the onboard button or an optional remote control. For those that prefer to avoid frequent battery changes, Moxi Fit 800 is also available with a rechargeable battery package. For more details on the rechargeable Moxi Fit R –> click here.
The Unitron Tempus Moxi Fit 800 makes the most of any conversation no matter where life takes you and is the top performance level designed for active people who spend an above average amount of time in jobs that demand highly skilled listening environments which can involve background or crowd noise.
Call to see if your Unitron Hearing Aid purchase qualifies for a free bluetooth streamer or remote control.
Moxi Fit – Compatible Accessories – can be selected as additional options to your hearing aid purchase.
- uStream– is a wireless remote control capable of streaming stereo sound from other wireless devices to Unitron hearing aids with the Tempus platform. The connection between the uStream and the Tempus hearing aids is wireless.
- uMic– is a wireless microphone capable of picking up audio and streaming it to the uStream or uDirect 3.
- uTV3– Streams TV audio to the uStream or uDirect 3.
- uDirect3– is a wireless remote control capable of streaming stereo sound from other wireless devices to Unitron hearing aids with the Tempus platform. The connection between the uDirect and the Tempus hearing aids is via a neck loop. Other devices such as MP3 players, FM receivers, can be connected directly to the uDirect.
- uControl app– allows a smartphone to be used as a remote control for Unitron Hearing aids with the Tempus platform. It is available for download from iTunes or the Android Store.
- Remote Control 2– wireless remote control for Unitron Hearing aids with the Tempus platform.