“Design meets functionality: rechargeable and environmentally conscious”
Hansaton’s latest AQ SHD rechargeable hearing aid models are powered by Lithium-Ion technology capable of 24 hours of run-time and a 3 hour charge time.
AQ SHD’s powerful new SphereHD chip uses advanced algorithms to Digitally Process Sounds (DSP) using spacial acoustics so you hear naturally in constantly changing sound environments. Speech discrimination, sound localization, and noise management innovations provide cutting-edge hearing-loss solutions.
The three performance levels (9, 7, 5) of AQ SHD Rechargeable are all CRT/RIC hearing aids, which means the speaker is in the ear canal. This type of sound delivery system is considered to have the best sound quality.
AQ SHD Compatible Accessories – Discuss with your Precise Hearing representative.
- uStream – is a wireless remote control capable of streaming stereo sound from other wireless devices to Hansaton hearing aids with the SphereHD platform. The connection between the uStream and the SHD hearing aids is wireless.
- uMic – is a wireless microphone capable of picking up audio and streaming it to the uStream or uDirect 3.
- uTV3 – Streams TV audio to the uStream or uDirect 3.
- uDirect3 – is a wireless remote control capable of streaming stereo sound from other wireless devices to Unitron hearing aids with the SphereHD platform. The connection between the uDirect and the SphereHD hearing aids is via a neck loop. Other devices such as MP3 players, FM receivers, can be connected directly to the uDirect.
- remoteHD app– allows a smartphone to be used as a remote control for Hansaton Hearing aids with the SHD platform. It is available for download from iTunes or the Android Store.
- Remote Control 2 – allows a smartphone to be used as a remote control for Hansaton Hearing aids with the SHD platform.