“Powerful, Adjustable, Versatile Digital Hearing Aid”
For Hearing Loss: Significant to Severe or High Frequency
The Precise Hearing Z1 digital hearing aid offers great value in a small package. It is an inexpensive, powerful and simple to use hearing device, that offers several user friendly features all for a low price.
As an FDA registered hearing aid, the Precise Hearing Z1 is a shining example of a cheap hearing aid that will deliver powerful results. It includes a volume control wheel and 2 trimpot controls which allow high frequency and output sound adjustments. Also, a memory switch and 4 pre-programmed memory levels make it easy to find and control the optimal noise reduction settings for your ultimate comfort. Memory settings include quiet environments, woman and children optimized, voice/television emphasis as well as feedback elimination.
The Precise Hearing Z1 is the perfect combination of great value and powerful features!
Need a bit more power? If so, please add the POWER UPGRADE to your hearing aid. The power upgrade consists of an ear-hook and thicker tubing to provide you with increased sound input.
- Peak OSPL90 (dB SPL) — 130 dB
- HFA OSPL 90 (dB SPL) — 123 dB
- Peak Gain (dB) — 58 dB
- Reference Test Gain (dB) — 47 dB
- HFA full on Gain (dB) — 48 dB
- Total Harmonic Distort @ 500 Hz — 3%
- Total Harmonic Distort @ 800 Hz — 1.5%
- Total Harmonic Distort @ 1600 Hz — 1%
- EQ Input Noise (dB) — 27
- Battery Current (mA) — 1.0
- Frequency Range (Hz) — 200 – 5500
- Battery Size — 13